Here we go, help me god!!!!

Iamwyrd

Alright, I have a feeling that this thread will be exploding soon. But trying to help out the fellow Wyrd community.

Sssssooooooo.................I have a spare Lord Chompy Bits.

Plain and simple. The only thing is he is dang near impossible to get and is going for $200 on eBay. (Ridiculous) So I figured since I hate dealing with eday and paypal I would post it here and see what happens.

But this brings me to my next dielmma. I can't auction it off here because that is internet solicitation. So I figured I would post it up and let my fellow wyrdos figure it out.

Thanks all

Josh (Iamwyrd)

very interested but not willing to pay something stupid like $200 :|

would pay a bit for him though :)

you could quote a price or something and first to peck gets it?

then they pay you over paypal and so on so forth

btw whats this internet solicitation thing?

I've not heard of it

Not particularly in trade, cause I literally own every model out as of yet. But was hoping to sell it to someone.

OK so here is my devious plan, I was sitting in my room and thinking, " man I need to sell this lord chompy bits cause I already have one of my own" so I got to thinking, eBay, naaa. So why not give it a go on the forums, I've read multiple accounts of miniature selling. But I wanted to make it different. So when enough people seen about it and posted that they wanted it, I was gonna hold a competition of sorts. Just to make it fair for everyone and not the lucky first person to stumble across this post. I was gonna make a quiz and post it at a specific time and date, and whoever could answer all of the questions right first got to purchase said chompy bits. Also it made it seem fun in my head as well.

So that is what I was going for overall.

Well I was hoping about double his standard cost plus shipping and if the recipient wanted insurance on it as well then the cost of that too. As for the answers its whatever goes. But by this time tomorrow if not to many more people post, then if your interested in it still then he's yours. I just wanted to had some fun before selling him. ;)

Seeing as how one is at $202.50 with 10 hours left on eBay, that's not a bad price.

Not to derail this thread (and no disrespect to the original poster for wanting to get rid of his extra LCB), but I cannot understand why someone would pay $200 when he/she could have gotten it for $60 a week ago.

Maybe if Gencon was the only way to get LCB, but Wyrd was kind enough to give everybody the opportunity to order one during these 4 GenCon days.

Well that's the point of this thread. I'm not charging $200 for mine because thats nuts. And Gen Con was the only time to get it. I just don't feel charging almost four times the amount of original price is fair, and ie people want to pay that much, they can go right ahead. But its cool your not derailing this thread, cause you don't have to buy it.

But just think if someone had a goose that laid golden eggs and there was only one left alive. People would pay way more than it is worth to had it. Quote "Deadpool"

Not to derail this thread (and no disrespect to the original poster for wanting to get rid of his extra LCB), but I cannot understand why someone would pay $200 when he/she could have gotten it for $60 a week ago.

Maybe if Gencon was the only way to get LCB, but Wyrd was kind enough to give everybody the opportunity to order one during these 4 GenCon days.

It happens every year after Gencon. Pre-release and special edition items sell for obscene amounts on ebay until its released normally.

At the moment if you don't already have a LCB or have an order in at Wyrd for one(from the 4 days). There is no way you can get the model. That being said Wyrd has said there might be other ways to get one and honestly it was so popular in its current form that my bet is they just decide to sell it normally eventually.

That might tick off people who bought it because it was rare, but for most of us it won't matter because we just wanted it because it was so damn cool looking.

Well that's the point of this thread. I'm not charging $200 for mine because thats nuts.

No, I get that, and hats off to you for not going the eBay route and letting people having a chance to get it for a more 'normal' price

It happens every year after Gencon. Pre-release and special edition items sell for obscene amounts on ebay until its released normally.

At the moment if you don't already have a LCB or have an order in at Wyrd for one(from the 4 days). There is no way you can get the model. That being said Wyrd has said there might be other ways to get one and honestly it was so popular in its current form that my bet is they just decide to sell it normally eventually.

That might tick off people who bought it because it was rare, but for most of us it won't matter because we just wanted it because it was so damn cool looking.

I get that too. I have been playing Heroclix almost from the beginning and I know what insane amounts people pay for exclusive hard to get miniatures. But this wasn't a total GenCon exclusive as you could order it from the webstore and they are even releasing a normal version with the same stats. And Wyrd let everyone know about it weeks in advance, there are really not a lot of companies who do that.

But back on topic: I hope IamWyrd will find a nice home for his LCB

I have to ask, if you didn't want two then why did you buy two? $60 seems a sizeable chunk of cash to blow on something you don't want/need.....

Also, the mercenary side of me wants to make an offer so I can sell him on ebay myself! If someone wanted to give me $200+ dollars for something worth $60 then it'd be, um, arrogant....yeah arrogant, to not oblige them :D

I do commend your generosity though. It's nice to be nice.

Hey I would be amiss if i missed out on the offers here but then I dont have any moneys

So I was going to offer,

I have Flames of war stuff and some Warmachine dwarf stuff (Casters and Jacks)

If you are intrested I will trade well in your favor.

I am okay if you are not up for tradeing but I thought I would ask.

-Andrew

I'd only really be ticked off if they start selling the nightmare version at lower prices

I doubt that will happen. From what I here is a pretty solid piece of metal. The reason for the con exclusivity might be because they are selling them for near cost at this point.

Hey I would be amiss if i missed out on the offers here but then I dont have any moneys

So I was going to offer,

I have Flames of war stuff and some Warmachine dwarf stuff (Casters and Jacks)

If you are intrested I will trade well in your favor.

I am okay if you are not up for tradeing but I thought I would ask.

-Andrew

As of now I'm not really looking for trade, because I only play malifaux and from my previous thread, I own every models out as of yet. But thanks for the offer, like I always say, "you'll never get what you want unless you ask." But thanks again anyways.

I have to ask, if you didn't want two then why did you buy two? $60 seems a sizeable chunk of cash to blow on something you don't want/need.....

Also, the mercenary side of me wants to make an offer so I can sell him on ebay myself! If someone wanted to give me $200+ dollars for something worth $60 then it'd be, um, arrogant....yeah arrogant, to not oblige them :D

I do commend your generosity though. It's nice to be nice.

I got the second one with Booth credit at the Con cause I worked everyday. It was originally for my sister but she stopped playing neverborn and started arcanists.