UK Based Malifaux Tournament - 20th November

Neverata

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, this may complicate things, and put a bit of a cap on who I can bring with me. Going to speak to my dad, see if I can wrangle him for lift purposes. Don't want to impose upon Gav ^^

Also - should've asked this before, but what time do you think you'll finish? or is that one of those "how long's a peice of string?" type questions?

EDIT: Apparently my dad also wants to learn to play, soyeah - confirm three tickets, getting money tomorrow, shall paypal over with all possible celerity <3

Edited by Omadon

Just a quick note to tell you all we have hit 50!

We are now on 51 players and their are two paying in a few weeks.

Thanks for everyone and their support, it has been an amazing 2 months!

Two months tomorrow until the tourney

There will be some updated rules emailed to you all sometime today to clarify a few new rules etc

Just spotted the advert in the back of wargames illustrated and not much info on maelstrom site. Right, so i understand its 5 quid (not bad at all) but how many soulstones etc. And is it prebooked tickets only or is will there be some available on the day? Incredibly excited... Now the big question is ramos, levi or pandora...

Hiya

If you want to give me your Email address, i will forward on the official rules for you to read

At this first tourney i'm running it is 30ss for the first 3 games and the bonus game at the end will be 40ss worth

It is pre-paid tickets only so i have an idea of who is turning up. So there would only be a ticket available on the day if someone dropped out and there were odd numbers

Any other questions let me know and i will answer them :D

Thanks