Players Cove Ebay Trader

Doctor Warlock

Steer Clear of the Players Cove an Ebay seller in the US. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Players-Cove

Its been a Month now since I ordered some AE-WWII stuff off them, and nothing.

They say items ship 3 days after payment, yet the date they gave me was 8 days after they received payment - and the date of Shipping according to USPS was 12 Days after payment was sent!?!?!

They are rude and nasty (and thats actually putting it mildly), and keep claiming "USPS 1st Class International can take up to 45 Days to arrive" - which would take it past the deadline for a PayPal dispute - convenient huh?

Something I should have checked before purchasing - they have had 27 Negative FB left in the last 12 Months. If it weren't for the sheer volume of sales - I seriously doubt if they would still be selling on Ebay at all!

Avoid these guys, its just not worth the hassle!

• 4 weeks later...
So maybe a lesson is support your local gaming store or failing that a UK-based online trader. There may be an additional cost, but it could well be worth it.

I'm lucky if my LGS bothers to stay open past Lunchtime (he's usually in the Pub), and even if they do - he doesn't stock anything miniature related barring Warmachine/Hordes and second hand GW stuff.

There were only three places to buy AE-WWII in the UK online, 2 have limited Stock (Soviets mostly) and the other didn't have what I needed/wanted.

Its OK be so high and mighty, but what if you can't get what you need in the UK (fortunately there is a place now stocking what I need) you have no choice but to use Ebay or go overseas!

I even ordered direct, and then got stuck with nearly £30 in customs fees!