New options coming for Leviticus

Nutcase168

So, we've gotten some previews for the new stuff coming out in the next book. And already we get some more options for Levi.

From the Arcanists we'll likely be able to use:

-Coryphee looks all construct and interesting

-I don't know if we'll be able to take the manniquins as they seem to require a performer which we might not be able to take.

-On the resurrectionist side it will be hard to see what is undead and what is spirit only. But the Gaki and others from the new masters theme could be interesting (as well as awesome models.)

thoughts?

I'll be buying the rezzer box regardless so I guess I'll find out at Gencon if they're good with levi too.

The Coryphee are great minis but not enough that I'll buy them without knowing what they do. Any cheap construct is useful to Leveticus though since he can just turn it into a S A if it dies.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Where are these leaks coming from?

HI Kevan, they aren't leaks per se, but we do know that Leveticus can access construct and undead minions and since the new guild master has construct minions and the new Rezser Master has undead minions we can infer that Levi may be able to get new juicy minions to play with.

D.

HI Kevan, they aren't leaks per se, but we do know that Leveticus can access construct and undead minions and since the new guild master has construct minions and the new Rezser Master has undead minions we can infer that Levi may be able to get new juicy minions to play with.

D.

Where is there anything on the new guild master?

Thanks for the links! He tells of pictures! Where can I find these?

Eh.. This?

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13828

Just look around the forum.. It's really not that big ^^"

@LoboStele: I don't think LCB can be fielded with anyone but the dreamer (since the two share the same base..). And I don't think the Dreamer will be undead, spirit or soulless as he's a Neverborn master. Now I can't know for sure of course, I just doubt it.. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have my new book now thanks to my LGS. So I can say there are a bunch of new options for Levi:

Guild:

C. Hoffman (he's a construct)

Guardian (though I don't think its aggressive enough for Levi.)

Hunter (could be interesting)

Ryle (construct)

Watcher (more deck manipulation, yea!)

Resurrectionists:

Molly (Undead)

Dead Rider

Guild Autopsy

Rogue Necromancy

Neverborn:

Collodi and Marionette

Arcanists:

Large Steampunk Arachnid

Mechanical Rider

Soulstone Miner (this one I'm really excited for)

Outcast

Master Hamlin (Soulless)

Ash and Dust

A lot of new options, just remember you can't take from 2 different special forces crews (so no 2 henchman)

Edited by Nutcase168

I think the dead rider will probably be the most fun new toy. He has a crow built in for SPA summoning. He has an ability that makes him stronger when he's nearly dead so he's a good candidate for burnout. Then he can self heal 2 as a 0 and regenerate after his reactivation. He is expensive for a trick like that though. And he only drops a scrap and corpse counter when killed so you can only make one SPA out of him.

Definitely worth trying, but maybe not quite as good as the usual favorites.

anyone else left wanting more levi stuff (levi specific stuff like spa's and desso engines) than one model. i know he uses alot of outa faction stuff but id like to see a coouple of things more than ashes and dust. im not complaining about the model its cool and all, but i wish there was more than 1 unique guy to go with the whole industrial theme.

anyone else left wanting more levi stuff (levi specific stuff like spa's and desso engines) than one model. i know he uses alot of outa faction stuff but id like to see a coouple of things more than ashes and dust. im not complaining about the model its cool and all, but i wish there was more than 1 unique guy to go with the whole industrial theme.

Honestly? No. The SPAs, DE, and A&D are pretty much all Leveticus stuff AND he already has pretty much the biggest hiring pool of any Master in the game which will only continue to get larger. Sure, there's only the one thing for him in this book, but I wouldn't be surprised to see more in the future... at the same time, I don't feel like he needs more.

Anyway, I can appreciate your point about wanting more for him, but I think he's on par with most Masters at this point with models that specifically function for them.

I think the dead rider will probably be the most fun new toy. He has a crow built in for SPA summoning. He has an ability that makes him stronger when he's nearly dead so he's a good candidate for burnout. Then he can self heal 2 as a 0 and regenerate after his reactivation. He is expensive for a trick like that though. And he only drops a scrap and corpse counter when killed so you can only make one SPA out of him.

Definitely worth trying, but maybe not quite as good as the usual favorites.

Burnout happens in the closing phase, so he'd have to heal the following turn leaving him vulnerable.

you have nix hamlins dog. it can only be taken when hamlins taken, but either of the hamlins work(master and not), but you also have the stolen as souless and he's 3ss. i forget all he does, but im sure hes more suited for hamlin. also if you can manage to take nix its worth it because he makes all of the spa non-insignificant wich for objective games is kinda big. esp for only 7ss.