I Finally Gave In . . . .

Doctor Warlock

I'm sure I can corrupt, ahem sorry CONVERT some gamers!

That's what we did here. ;) there's nothing wrong with stealing them away from their lives so they can join you. (maniacal laugh here)

Welcome to the game!

btw, my first encounter with malifaux involved flipping through the rule book in the store and leaving with Death marshall set, viktorias set, the book, paint, and two fate decks... without telling my brother i had already recruited him. So i know where you're coming from there. :D

Edited by Twizz666
added last line

Yeah, really. So far I've corrupted... lessee....

8 of my friends, 4 guys at the local gaming store, and 2 of the staff including the manager, who up till now had only played "horde/paint 40k miniatures and never read the rules" and WoW. We at the FLGS consider that a huge victory.

Yeah, really. So far I've corrupted... lessee....

8 of my friends, 4 guys at the local gaming store, and 2 of the staff including the manager, who up till now had only played "horde/paint 40k miniatures and never read the rules" and WoW. We at the FLGS consider that a huge victory.

I used to work as a Manager for GW (till my health waned) and am still in contact with a lot of my Regulars so finding potential players isn't an issue!

Actually I was "pimping" my favourite games last night online LoL!