Colette Du Bois

Teal

Am I the only one frothing at the mouth to play her? Even with the scant amount of information that we have, I've fallen in love with the minis and the small blurb on the box set. I'm hoping that the Mannequins aren't just an alternate Performer model, and me and one of my friends spent a bit discussing various possibilities for how the showgirls and mannequins interact, but even so, I just can't stop pouring over these models.

So anyone else as excited as I am or have any guesses about how these ladies work?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was nothing about her box group I did not like. Each of the models look beautiful and I have a feeling they're going to be a great construct group to run alongside Ramos. Also, the ideas of what can be done with illusions and puppetry just seem appealing to me. All that being said, definitely making sure I have money set aside for her when she's released. :D

+1 from me too.

A great looking crew and I'll be getting them as soon as I can. Even if I can't work them out and play them like crap I'll still field them just because I like the look and concept.

A bit like why I like Seamus... I've never quite managed to get the play style quite right but I just like the look of the crew and the concept.

Winning doesn't always matter, playing a great game with great models is 80% of the game for me.

When I first heard about this game and read the descriptions of the different factions, I was sure I would end up playing an Arcanist crew. Turns out I just couldn't find a fit with any of the current ones.

The Showgirls are much more close to what I was wanting from the arcanists. I truly can't wait to give these demented divas a shot.

Any chance Myranda works well with these showstoppers?

I think my girlfriend almost died when she saw the models. She's an Arcanist, but she's never had a subfaction that really popped for her until now.

Sounds familiar... I've been trying to get my girlfriend to play. She really liked the Hoarcat Pride, Sabertooth Cerberus, and a few other Arcanist models, but she wasn't really into a full group. I showed her these and now she wants them badly. :)

Quoting something along the lines that someone posted about the new Resurrectionist Master, it's probably safe to say this about Colette without giving anything away that would violate NDA. Colette's playstyle will be very unique and challenging.