Lord Chompy Bits.

Natty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord Chompy's Parade of Nightmares (and Daydreams)

Daydream

2ss. Can turn into a Nightmare, also his Totem.

Alp

3ss. Makes stuff Slow and has other annoyance effects.

Coppelius

9ss. Eats your eyeballs and scares people. His killer takes 4 wounds.

Insidious Madness

4ss. Weird looking, does Wp duel stuff. He's a Woe, and Pandora's new best friend.

Lelu

7ss. Male Nephalim, decent fighter but needs his girlfriend.

Lilitu

7xx. Female Nephalim, more controlly, needs Lelu. They're an S&M pair.

Stitched Together

5ss. It's Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Chrismas. He's tough, buries models, summons fog, and likes to gamble.

Thank you very much :D

Looks interesting overall, 7 different nightmares (including Teddy) is more than I'd initially hoped for, although alot of them seems aimed at other masters.

Lelu and Lilitu seems like an expensive pair. Are they like Silurids (gradually dying if not near each other) or is their mutual dependency already a concern during list building?

Lelu and Lilitu seems like an expensive pair. Are they like Silurids (gradually dying if not near each other) or is their mutual dependency already a concern during list building?

They do gradually die if there is not another one on the board, but they're much harder to kill than the Silurids. Also, they each have the ability to bring in the other one from another Nephilim, so there's a little more variety to the Growing theme for the Nephilim.

Note: this is based on the beta testing. I have not read the book yet, so this may well have changed at the last minute.

I'll also add that these two, and the Stitched Together, were among my favorite new things for Neverborn to play with.

And Coppelius. Good lord, yes, Coppelius.

I think Lord Chompy and the nightmare's - and Colloddi - have finally completed my conversion from Resser to a fully fledged Neverborn player.

Any more on Coppelius? What does he look like?

He kinda reminds me of the creature from Pans Labyrinth. Good news is I am fairly sure he will be part of the new LCB box set, I was able to see the sculpt being worked on at the Con.

Actuly all nephilim are Lilith's sons or daughters, but we don't know who there father is.

The myth is typically that the father(s) of Lilith's children were demons. No specific one though, so you couldn't really tell which monster was fathered by which demon. Lilith wasn't really viewed as discriminating.

• 2 weeks later...