Lord Chompy Bits.

Natty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My slightly related concern is will he be too heavy for the Terraclips terrain? I do hope not.

Just to give a little heads up on him, he is actually the first and so far only Ht 4 model. So he's a biggy, the nightmare version is just a little bit bigger for us to have some fun with it :D

HAHA, WOW, talk about not addressing concerns. I'm now MORE concerned. But in an awesome way. This guy is gonna kick ass.

Yeah I've already started schemeing on ideas for the evil bear army. At 30/35SS that's 3 bears with SS to spare. And with the buried rules...they aren't going to have any problem getting up close and personal with anyone.

Multiple bears will be very popular I think. I can now try out the colour scheme I chickened out of the first time - it has to be pink now, I'm looking at you Rathnard...

Will wait and see what other Nightmares are around before plumping for more than that though. It's not like wyrd aren't going to see enough of my money. I may as well ask my employer to just start paying it straight to Nathan.

Multiple bears will be very popular I think. I can now try out the colour scheme I chickened out of the first time - it has to be pink now, I'm looking at you Rathnard...

MwaHaHaHa!! :D

I'm seriously going to have to consider grabbing another Teddy as well - The idea of doing the monster mash with 2-3 Teddies and Lord Chompy bits is more than a little appealing. ;)

EDIT: Holy hell, height 4? I love this guy!

Edited by Rathnard

One rules question - The way it is written on LCB's card, it states that whenever the Dreamer comes into play, the Dreamer is immediately activated, and whenever LCB comes into play, he is immediately activated. Does this interrupt an opponent's activation if the switch takes place during an opponent's turn? For example, someone attacks the Dreamer in melee and kills the Dreamer with their first action. The Dreamer is then replaced with LCB, who would seem to then activate immediately. Does LCB get to kill the offender before the offender finishes their last action?

Jim