Tournament! 7/24 Cambridge, MA !

AntiZombie

I'm planning to go this Saturday to see if the info I got about there being a pretty regular informal saturday group is accurate. I'm not sure what time I'll be there but I'll post when I'm leaving. I take the T from Dorchester so it takes over a half hour to get there.

Oh I just checked their website and there's an event anyone know if their event's tend to take all their space and leave no tables for open gaming?

About tomorrow you may not find anyone set up to play I know three of the regulars who play are my kids and myself a couple of other guys do play but they only bring there figs if they know someone is coming to play. I dont think I can make tomorrow but can let you know tonight. Jim

I can not wait for this tourney alls i can say is boys be prepared for a new and improved list and maybe it wont be lead by lady j! Anti zombie keep us posted on this one man! Also we have some pretty sweat swamp building terrain we could bring along that gives a pretty bayouish feel if youd like to have a change of scenery.