Malifaux in NH

Lorenz

ok guys I am just trying to find everyone in and around the southern NH area.

I play at a great store in southern NH called Adler Hobby. there are actually I think around 11 players that I know of and generally we get together on Tuesdays. I have personally seen to it that a group of people from Maine have started to get interested in the game so if you live in Maine maybe I can get you all together... but anyway southern NH we are always looking for more players there is currently 4 tables running at a time and room for 2 more if it gets really crazy in there. my goal is to try and get a tournament going there soon. I have talked to the store and they are willing to hold it if there are enough players interested. I am not a henchman "yet" but the store wants to see a big interest so please message me back if you are in the area and would be interested in an event in the next month or two.

Hey Lorenz I live in Westborough, MA and play with some guys from the Bellingham/Woonesocket area. Hollis is only about an hour away from me so if there was a Tourney I would definitely consider making the drive and see if I can bring some others along.

Mostly we play at people's houses in Bellingham and Uxbridge. But we have played at the Whiz in Westborough a couple of times for tourney's and demo days etc.

EDIT:

Looks like The Whiz in Westborough, MA just made it a part of their weekly schedule or at least for this week. Wednesday from 5-9PM.

Edited by MTox

ok so I went by the game store The Whiz in Westborough www.whiznet.com and I will be back again on Wednesday next week july 7th and I am looking to meet any players that are interested in the area. I am looking for new players and seasoned gamers so come and bring your friends. I have talked to the store and they would enjoy getting some people in and increasing the interest so that we can run a tournament in the future. so please let me know what you think.