Intresting list idea

TimeLapse

Okay so i've been mixing in Hans into my Ortaga list since i figured out how to use him right (Always crit hit with focus and custom ammo... sooo good)

So I been thinking of a discarder list,

Sonnia Crid (Disassemble, both headshoot and decap in one skill but VS constuct only) (Absorb magic each time she hits with her sword you draw a card and your opponet discards a card for each ram so possably 2 you also get to heal one point of damage.)

Nino (Headsoot)

Hans (Headshoot)

Executioner (Decapitate)

Judge or Hopkins (For arrest)

Withcling stalker can also make people discard cards

For those who dont know

Headshoot, for ranged the target must Discard two cards or 2 SS (If they are the master Or this model dies.

Decap, same ting but for a melee attack

Sonia can do headshoot/decap with eather her ranged or sword attacks VS constuct only.

Arrest, make a model have to discard a card to move his models each time he wants to move for the rest of the game unless he discards two cards.

So this list has the possablity of making your opponet discard alot of cards just to keep his army alive/going.

Not sure how it would work but wanted to know what you guys thought of the list,

cheers,

Andrew

Edited by TimeLapse

Very interesting. I never would've thought to use Hans with the Ortegas. Sounds like a very nice combo.

As far as your list goes, what kind of SS range are we looking at here? I know it will keep your opponent discarding cards or ss but that makes me wonder how many ss each player would get in the first place (just a ballpark idea).

Other than that, this list look incredibly inviting and I'm now going to have to try it. :thumb:

Very interesting. I never would've thought to use Hans with the Ortegas. Sounds like a very nice combo.

As far as your list goes, what kind of SS range are we looking at here? I know it will keep your opponent discarding cards or ss but that makes me wonder how many ss each player would get in the first place (just a ballpark idea).

Other than that, this list look incredibly inviting and I'm now going to have to try it. :thumb:

I was thinking of just doing the

Sonia,

Hans

Nino

Executioner

as a posable 25SS game

At 30 i add a Withcling stalker who can also make people discard cards

and at 35 swap out the stalker for hopkins or the judge or two witchling stalkers.

But keep in mind only those who can use soul stones can discard them instead of cards. you go for the non-masters first and then overwelm there master with damage... so one would hope it would work

It certainly will make your opponent think about it. However, you are very Crow dependent, and might find some opportunities go to waste as you lack the cards.

It's nice if you can safely get Sonnia into melee with a Ram. There's no choice on that one and they're discarding 2, you're drawing 1. I did it in a game just last night and proceeded to Headshot his Master, killing a stone. If you can pull it off, it's amazing. But you're sort of a one trick pony. I would prefer to drop Hans and let Nino get all the action, at least he'll trigger something good of half the suits. Hans is just so expensive and is going to want those Crows, too.

I did not add Jack draw since i have no idea what he does.

I been thinking of doing this to mix up the cards

Sonia + Student of Conflict or purifying flame Totom

Convict gunslinger

Both non :crowsdicarders

Then you add

Nino

Judge

Hans

35ss Cache 6SS - 8ss

Where decap/headshot are the core that the army was built to use the list on its own is good, I see headshot and decap as bonus when they happen. But nino and Hans are great even without headshoot. And Judge with paired weapons with Crit trigger Makes him awesome then add in love his job for crazy good heals!