Hello from Florida!

Blank

Hey everyone! I recently came back up to Indiana to visit my friends and they showed me this game. Now I'm hooked as so is my girlfriend. I love painting the mini's almost as much as I love playing =]

I was also wondering if there were any players near the Orlando area in Florida. If so, let me know!

Hey Blank!

I was just in Orlando buying figs at two stores: Rhubarb Games in Winter Park (Chris who works there plays Neverborn) & Coliseum of Games in Kississimee (I want to say off of 192 in the plaza with the Outback Steakhouse...).

Coliseum had a pretty vast selection and had a few guys playing when I showed up (and I was just stopping by on the way to Disney...)

Also, I am starting a group in Fort Lauderdale if you ever come down this way and want a game..

p.s. Check out the find an opponent thread - it has the usernames of folks on the boards and where they are located. I know there are a few in your area.

I was just in Orlando buying figs at two stores: Rhubarb Games in Winter Park (Chris who works there plays Neverborn) & Coliseum of Games in Kississimee (I want to say off of 192 in the plaza with the Outback Steakhouse...).

I actually live in Winter Park! I'm currently going to Full Sail University. Good to know I have some stores near me :D

I rarely play any more though.:(

Why not? :(

Thanks for all the greets. Sounds like I'll have a fun time finding people to play with down here.

The wife and I are probably going to make the trip up to check out the new Potter area in Islands of Adventure in a few weeks, which means we will be free for a game on Sunday on the way home.

I'll drop you a line and maybe we can find a time to meet for a game.

• 3 weeks later...