How to use Nurses?

Cherubis

@hippieshopper:

Nurses' Massive Dose targets friendly undead.

Mindless Zombies aren't friendly, except when you control them at the end of the activation phase (after any Nurses have already had their activation).

But can't Nico make them friendly?

E: Sorry about that, I know that friendly ones move first but that doesn't say anything about everyone else.

It'd be Nurse, Friendly MZ, MZ

Edited by hippieshopper
I'm an idiot and tired.

@ hippie shopper- the reason it can't be done to mindless zombies, is because they only become friendly at the end of the activation phase. Nurses are only allowed to do all their crazy shenanigans and make suicide models on friendly models I think.

Yeah I figured that, I just posted too late and I don't know how to delete posts on thie forum yet.

I'll just stick with uber puppy packs.

• 2 weeks later...
I think Desperate Mercenaries are going to make a good bombs as well. When in Melee on the bomb turn that is a nasty cb 11, :+fate to hit, :+fate:+fate:+fate to damage (with critical strike). You can only take two of them, but then you can always have more dogs as back up.

Yeah but add a nurse to my Nico combo(from the other thread) with them you get this

Necrotic machine makes them undead

Nico Bolsters

Nurse gives them Reactivate(and then smacks them for 1 damage)

Then you "for my family" and "uncontrolled fire" twice for both activations

Thats 8 shots, CB 7, + to hit, ++ to damage. At 8 inches away at different targets if desired.