Blessing of Desolation

Chev Chelios

Well having two identical triggers would give the model no added benefit, but blessings of desolation still adds the :crows regardless.

Maybe a better answer to your question would be that a model with Cb: :crows would still get a second :crows from blessings of desolation. Thus, the model would be able to trigger blessings of desolation (or any other :crows:crows triggers) automatically.

• 1 month later...
a model with Cb: :crows would still get a second :crows from blessings of desolation. Thus, the model would be able to trigger blessings of desolation (or any other :crows:crows triggers) automatically.

I have been playing Blessings like this I am assuming this is the ruling. I usually use it to ensure a Steampunk Abom w/o needing the suit in the cards

I also just noticed Bette's double crows triggers. Another good combo for this. I am assuming that if you flurried you could potentially empty sombodiess hand calling the Slit Jugular Trigger on every attack. Haven't played Bette yet.

I have been playing Blessings like this I am assuming this is the ruling. I usually use it to ensure a Steampunk Abom w/o needing the suit in the cards

I also just noticed Bette's double crows triggers. Another good combo for this. I am assuming that if you flurried you could potentially empty sombodiess hand calling the Slit Jugular Trigger on every attack. Haven't played Bette yet.

Yeah how Rathnard put it is the correct way. Since you already have the same trigger, doesnt matter. But you still get the additional crow to the Cb stat so you can automatically pull off the triggers.

To make it even more ridiculous: Get a Steampunk Arachnid Swarm, cast this spell on it and Paralyze everything you hit with its Melee Master.

-Ropetus