Victorias

Iamwyrd

OK so now I am trying to play the Victoria's, but I can't find any playability in them. They have no soulstone cache and the only way to get soulstones is to bring Robin and they have to kill themselves. Is there a good list out there for them so they can stand some chance against other crews.

I recently played a 35ss game with my Lady Justice crew plus a Peacekeeper against the Vics. The 2-sword Vic took the Peacekeeper down basically by herself in just 2 turns. I killed her soon after, but my opponent brought her back with 'Another One?' right after.

They seem to take some getting used to, but can be plenty nasty.

The viks only need a couple of stones in the cache to take out just about anything. With the right suite of cards (masks) they can slingshot them selves into a nice bunch of enemy and basically kill them all!

At 25SS, 3 Ronin, Gunslinger and the rest in cache is just brutal!

I'm currently running Viks with 3 ronin and Hans. In a 30ss match they become very hard to keep down. You can bring back a ronin after one of them dies for 5ss and bring back Vikky in an number of ways. I'm still learning how to get the Viks yo-yoing down but I've found it can be pretty viscious. Also found that leaving yourself with a few extra ss's can be very handy.

Viks are my first and only crew and I have been very happy them thus far. At first I didn't notice the little 'Companion(Viktoria)' trait, and my what a difference that made!

I did lear quickly to ALWAYS leave some stones in your cache. In the right situation the Viks can go absolutely apeshit - teleporting and whirlwinding... oy.

Another fun way to use them is hit and run. Charge in with the sword Vic, get some tasty hits in, then use the Gun vic to push sword Vik out of danger and make a 12" pistol shot while you are at it!