Necropunks?

Aldyhide

I was looking at my trusty rulebook the other day and I decided to just take a look at the Necropunks entry. My curiosity was piqued when I noticed that they do not have the insignificant characteristic.

I'm now considering trying them out in my next game but I'm unsure as the Dogs are 1 cheaper and can also be significant, if you have two together.

So I'm wondering; has anyone used he Necropunks? In what way could they be better than the doggies? Worse?

Please, don't delay; operators are standing by.

the Necropunks have Leap, a (0) spell that allows them to gain an additional move equal to their charge (just need a 8:masks ) they are also Hard to Kill, but not hard to wound.

The leap ignores intervening terrain correct? Even with out that, they seem pretty fast. Thank you goblyn.

i like them just because they are cheep flurry and move fast, since they are arachnid they ignore terrain. Mostly i just play them because i like them, they are as said before good corpse counters too. I also use them to bait my enemies into a position i want them in, oh look im gonna go own your necropunk, too bad thats just the set up so i can kill them hehehe.

i dont think they are all that great competitively though, but being a henchman i dont usually play all that competitively so its all good for me. Their viability also depends on their master, MM usually wants the dogs, necros work well for Nico and then Seamus usually has the old "do i take this or save the three soul stones" dilemma.

i like them just because they are cheep flurry and move fast, since they are arachnid they ignore terrain. Mostly i just play them because i like them, they are as said before good corpse counters too. I also use them to bait my enemies into a position i want them in, oh look im gonna go own your necropunk, too bad thats just the set up so i can kill them hehehe.

i dont think they are all that great competitively though, but being a henchman i dont usually play all that competitively so its all good for me. Their viability also depends on their master, MM usually wants the dogs, necros work well for Nico and then Seamus usually has the old "do i take this or save the three soul stones" dilemma.

Thank you for the advice; I'll be playing with Seamus , since he's the Resser that I own. I really get your comment on the soulstone dilemma.

Anywho, thanks for pointing out that they have arachnid. Good news for me since my friend really likes to toss those stupid ice walls up in front of my objectives.

I like them for their arachnid they can wait atop some high piece of terrain and snatch up objectives fairly easily, their speed is normal but the leap and arachnid makes them helpful I like to field three of them and one dog for McM but thats because I scalpel and dissect the dog to make a flesh construct but I always field the necropunks for my objective grabbing and need be they arent to bad.