beginning of an arcanist !

hieronymous

How'd you sculpt the walls, if you don't mind? I tried making bricks by hand and a made a passable cobblestone segment, but not so good for river-rock or brick.

sorry for the late reply - been on a looooong holiday !!!!

the wals were 2 thin pieces of plasticard stuck together, then i put a thin layer of greenstuff over them, then pressed on it heavily with a modelling file - although some rough sandpaper would give the same effect, then left it a bit to set before cutting the brick shapes into it

hope that helps, if i do anymore ill do some stage by stage pics so you can see what i mean ( i say if its more like when as ive got some more spiders coming soon - planning on making up a couple of swarm bases)

• 1 year later...

well its been a looong time but ive got another update - heres Joss and Electrical Creation, finally finished !!!!

001-3.jpg002-4.jpg

yes there is a little chip on the creations electrical generator, dropped the bloody thing off a shelf and cant find it anywhere :(

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

and heres a nice family photo !

003-3.jpg

Edited by hieronymous