30 pt Perdita need advice

Soulreclaimer

Not a huge fan of the judge, I actually prefer the executioner or even Samuel Hopkins. Also, if you decide againest the marshal, you could add a totem like the ensalved nephilim or a proxy leaving you with four soulstones. I've also had really good success with the Peacekeeper so that is another option. If you have a friend to play with, I'd get in a few games and just play around with it.

Hope that helps.

Soulreclaimer- Your list looks very solid. I do encourage more soul stone then less. You never know when you will need that vital flip is needed. Looking at the list without adding any scenario, I am assuming the plan is to force contact by Nino's long range. From there you have a basic gunline of companion Ortega, with the judge to act as a catcher for anything moving to fast to shoot? Is that the general plan? Also are you looking to buy miniatures to round out this list or what do you have access to?

Yeah. The problem is we have a small tourney this weekend and getting stock seems kinda hard right now. So the Judge was the only model I could grab. I was hoping for the Convict Gunslinger.

But I don't really like papa loco so I wanted to bring the Judge instead to get up close and personal when need of melee.

If you're short on stock, I'd just play with the Judge then too. Although, take Papa Loco just in case you play teams that stick close together like Seamus and his ladies. I've had much luck running Papa Loco in there with obey then getting him blown up.