Pandora's Open Box

greenstuff_gav

hur hur hur :)

so, instead of cluttering up the other thread;

The Box Opens: Models within 12" of this model lose any immunities to Wp duels

Undead (p.21)

Replace “ignore” with “are immune to

so, from my example;

Pandora is 11" from a Rotten Belle and casts Dementia on her.

the Belle fails to resist and Pandora has a :crows in her Casting.

The Belle, loses her Undead Immunity from The Box Opens and has to fall back immediately from Mental Anguish's:crows trigger, and loses her next activation Rallying

is this right?

It is correct. Even the Undead get terrified when Pandora is around.

Though the example is not quite good because the Resist Duel is a Wp Duel but not a Morale Duel so the Belle would not be immune to it anyway. Also, models immune to Morale can be forced to Fall Back with other effects that are not Morale effects.

The main advantage of The Box Opens is removing Immune to Influence and the benefits of Undead and Constructs concerning Morale, making them vulnerable to Terrifying from Kade or Teddy.

-Ropetus

The main advantage of The Box Opens is removing Immune to Influence and the benefits of Undead and Constructs concerning Morale, making them vulnerable to Terrifying from Kade or Teddy.

Only living models can be affected by terrifying. Pandora does not make living from an undead or construct.

• 2 weeks later...

I am running my first Malifaux tournament next Saturday, and I'm terrified someone is going to run her, and I'm going to enforce the wrong rule on how she works.

The other masters I can slowly work my way through to the correct interpretation. No such luck with Pandora.