peacekeeper and canines for pre order!

Pipeline

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember my readings from Malifaux MkI, Jack Daw was the Queen of America during the time of the previous opening of the Breech. Jack earned this title by slaughtering 27,864 ******, a feat not equaled in all of history before or after. Jack now resides in Malifaux as a demigod of ***** killing.

~J~

IIRC I thought Jack Daw was the name they gave the corpse in the highest branches of the hanging tree, in one of the small pieces of fluff from the rule book. But I could be wrong, havn't read my rule book for a while.

We've even all seen the Jack Daw model I assume...

There are three sculpted pictures of the hanged in the chronicle vol 3. The one with the bag on his head from the front cover of the rulebook looks like Jack?? But as to whether he'll be an alternate hanged or not, who knows???

• 2 weeks later...

Very good news!

Yes, indeed, this is still news for me. I didn't see this thread until now, even tho I tried to search 'march releases'. :club:

Anyway. Smashing models, the PK looks exactly like in the book, excellent job on that. The dogs are sweet too (tho they seem a bit oversized both in dimensions and in price), I am very happy to see four completely different ones, just as I imagined them.

May will be The Month to upgrade, I think. I am most pleased to see Jack Daw in production, the sculpt is just far too good to leave it on the shelf. And crooked men will seal the resser line as the last missing models. :D

Awesomeness!

Edited by Talishko
typo