Sign in to follow this  
Spudstarch

My first Malifaux mini, Lilith (Pic Heavy)

I like it! The whole color scheme was a cute choice, and props for using the mask motif - I love doing that! The grey hair is a bit more "grandma" than "brood mother," but that's nitpicking on my part. The purple, pink, black leather, and green are all done with great subtlety and balance, and your NMM is done perfectly, not at all jarring to the eye!

~J~

Wow - that is an awesome looking piece. The freehand on the back of the cloak is awesome, and the face completely captures that capricious and smug look of lilith's.

Nice job!

The grey hair is a bit more "grandma" than "brood mother," but that's nitpicking on my part.

I thought he he was going more for a Platinum Blond look.

Regardless is look nice, the free hand mask on the back is a very nice touch. And I am always a big fan of Green and Purple.

I thought he he was going more for a Platinum Blond look.

Regardless is look nice, the free hand mask on the back is a very nice touch. And I am always a big fan of Green and Purple.

Yeah, platinum blond is definitely a good way to describe how it turned out when you see it in real life. Pictures never quite look the same.

Thanks for all the positive responses.

I am actually a gamer first and a painter second. I hate painting. It takes so long and it is so simple. I'm like an autistic child trying to express my thoughts but it takes so much effort just to get there. I mostly do it out of spite, just to make my opponent feel more inadequate about themselves.

Edited by Spudstarch
mispelled mostly

Thanks for all the positive responses.

I am actually a gamer first and a painter second. I hate painting. It takes so long and it is so simple. I'm like an autistic child trying to express my thoughts but it takes so much effort just to get there. I mostly do it out of spite, just to make my opponent feel more inadequate about themselves.

He sure can paint, but what an ass.

Oh yeah?

Well, judging by how your gremlins look, whoever taught you how to paint deserves to be shot!

You're right.

Next time I see that guy I'll whip out a can of spray paint and erase the taint of his paint jobs from his models.