Win malifaux rule book, dec 5th 2k9

mriverakc

I started a drawing for a Malifaux Rule book at my 1st Demo Day. I did this to raise money for Toys for Tots, an organization that donates toys to children and one that had helped my family. My wife suggested that I make the same offer on this site. Take a look at the flyer. The drawing is this Saturday, December 5th. You can pay for your tickets through PayPal and I will pay the shipping and handling costs WORLD WIDE. Even if you don’t win your donation will go to a great cause. My account is paypal count is mriverakc@razzolink.com. For those interested in buying tickets, please send me an email with your Name and Contact information so that I can write it on the tickets you purchased. Good Luck.

MalifauxCoverPreview.jpg

Drawing December 5, 2009

1 Ticket = $2.00

5 Tickets = $5.00

10 Tickets = $8.00

Proceeds to benefit

toys-for-tots.jpg

I got an email asking if this was legit. It is no joke. I am being honest. The result of the contest will be posted. So come on you Wyrd-Os it is for a good cause. Only 4 days to go. The drawing will be held at Games Habitat. Need not be present to win. I will stop selling tickets 12/4/09 at 2359 hours Pacific time. So far $5 have been raised. Thank You. Any questions feel free to email me or post.