hans and nino

Tyler Tinsley

I just recently pared these two dudes up and dang I have to say it's rather effective.

Where one or two head shot's in a round will drain an opponents hand three or four is deadly unstoppable. Get the right cards with these two and your opponent will be scared to cheat fate the rest of the game, they uses even one card and your third head shot will kill.

anyone else uses this 16 inch pair of doom?

any hand manipulation available to the guild that would make this pair even more deadly?

• 2 weeks later...

Im currently scheming up a "Perdita Control Your Opponent's Hand" list, possibly using this nasty combo. Currently, the list at 25SS is:

Perdita

Santiago

Nino

Convict Gunslinger

Perdita's Anticipation trigger is great in this set up and she is primed to be the main damage dealer. How better to deal damage to your opponent than dictate what they will flip against you. Convict Gunslinger is there to attempt to force your opponent to discard their hand with Suppression Fire. Nino is there to pull off headshot. Santiago is really there to be a ranged beat stick who can take some damage, however I would like to switch him out with Hans.

My concerns with Hans however are two-fold:

1) He is expensive for the Guild.

2)Headshot needs two suits to get the Trigger off. It does not look like Hans has a suit for his gun if I remember correctly. I do not have the book on me, and I am at work. The only other way to get 2 suits is to flip a card and then add another with a Soulstone, which I thought only Masters could do, because they have Use Soulstone. You can not cheat when you do that, so it's a huge gamble to get the suits you need anyway.

If I am incorrect about my 2nd point please let me know. I feel it is a good list in theory and you get cards you need. The last thing that is missing from this type of Control list is perhaps a model that allows card draw to better ensure your hand. The nice thing is the only bad suit is Tomes here.

2)Headshot needs two suits to get the Trigger off. It does not look like Hans has a suit for his gun if I remember correctly. I do not have the book on me, and I am at work. The only other way to get 2 suits is to flip a card and then add another with a Soulstone, which I thought only Masters could do, because they have Use Soulstone. You can not cheat when you do that, so it's a huge gamble to get the suits you need anyway.

If I am incorrect about my 2nd point please let me know. I feel it is a good list in theory and you get cards you need. The last thing that is missing from this type of Control list is perhaps a model that allows card draw to better ensure your hand. The nice thing is the only bad suit is Tomes here.

Hans does have a :crows: on his Rifle's Cb stat. It's on His card. The book has a typo is all.

Edited by WEiRD sKeTCH