Played and Won my first official game

rancor

I played at my LGS in a 4 way game. It was 25 points, and two of the other players were two of the best gamers in the store.

I used Perdita, an executioner, and 3 death marshalls, leaving me 8SS exactly. The other lists were laviticus, victoria's, and creede. I had slaughter and took hold out and eye for an eye.

I took out almost all of the victoria's crew, except for one that the other guild player took out. The levi and creed crews beat each other to the ground till finally the guild player lost his last model. It was down to rusty alice on the levi crew, and my last two models, both DM's, on turn 6. I had already used one DM, and alice was down to 5 life. I moved (had to to reach), I shot, I lwas 1 short of killing her.

So in the end I got 2 for eye for an eye, 2 for hold out, and 2 for slaughter becuase all masters were dead. With 6 VP's, I won my first real game!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I also won my first official game! It was the LJ box set vs. the Nicodem box set.

The Death Marshals really ripped it up at mid range ( naturally I didn't get an opportunity for pine box...but maybe next time when the moon phase is just right I will?! ). LJ laid the smackdown and eventually slew Nicodem, but not before Mortimer mashed her face pretty good with his shovel and almost killed her!

...a word to Mortimer...don't fling dirt into a blind lady's eyes...she aint bovvered!!