NOV. NBR: Zoraida vs Som'er Teeth Jones

MDTailz

Zoraida and her company wandered around her swampy watters, she was concidering food when she saw them, tasty tasty piglets. Perfect, she summoned Bad Juju to make easy work of them. However when it came up from the earth all it had managed to do was hurt itself. Then from behind the abandoned house in the bog charged a war pig avoiding the golem completely and comming straight for them. Zoraida Realized that these weren't just wild pigs, she knew Som'er Teeth Jones and his gremlins are here too. Even better.

The hag sent her Silurid to deal with the warpig, they leapt towards it they uselessly attacked the pig with their talons. The pig counter charged and dug a wound into one of them. Zoraida, furiated in the silurid's failure, took control of one of them to attack the pig, and failed herself. Som'er teeth began throwing more gremlins into the battle and they all fired relentlessly at Bad Juju, killing it.

"Good job boys drink up." Som'er teeth said tossing beer to his crew.

The gremlins ran up drunkenly and took aim at the melee between the Silurid and the war pig, but decided they couldn't decipher which was which in their haze and just walked aimlessly forward.

"Just get the piglets! I'll deal with the big pig." Zoraida turned into a raven and flew next to the pig. The Silurid obeyed and went into a blood frenzy attacking the piglets with their talons and teeth, throwing their dead bodies into a pile for later. Zoraida shaping back into her original form casted a curse on the pig and stuck two poisoned pins into the pig's heart, it was doomed. In it's last breath it charged at Zoraida and a silurid that got left behind, but toppled over and died from the poisoning. The gremlins howled and charged 2 of the Lilurid, killing them.

Zoraida summoned more Bad Juju, it ran forth and shook the earth, rocks falling only on itself. The lone Silurid took it's chance as their backs were turned and tore into the gremlins. Zoraida smiled to herself, Som'er teeth was alone, she had this battle for sure. But that's when she heard him say it.

"Pull my finger"

Zoraida covered her head, the earth shook and a horrible aroma filled the air, there was a scream.

"Pull my finger!!"

The ground shook again and Zoraida wondered if that was going to be the last of it, she looked up slowly and discovered that she was alone with Som'er teeth laughing histarically. An idea crossed her mind, she could grab the piglets and run, but the idea didn't stay long. She changed shape and flew right next to the smelly gremlin howling with rage. As she formed back to her humanoid form she instantly stuck him with two poison pins, he instantly stopped laughing and fell to the ground dead.

"augh.." Zoraida coughed and fled from the stink.

So that was my first game. =)

It was first, I used my brother's Zoraida starter and he used his modified starter gremlin box. It was pretty fun.

Edited by MDTailz