Perdita's totem

madrab

well, he's got scout so he ignores severe terrain and flay(especially nasty when you keep around mask control card), so you can run him up into melee plus he's at a 5/8 so he can cross the table pretty quick. Black blood means if your opponent hits it they take a point of damage and everything around it. Add in that you can run it up and then use his magical extension to cast Obey(its got a 4M already so you just need a 10 or higher and you can use a soulstone from the extension) which means you can pull off obey twice in a turn.

Against a melee army he can do some interesting damage. Against Pandora you'll probably want the governor's Proxy but against other melee based armies he's a nice little added combatant.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a big fan, then again the only totem worth taking in my eyes regardless of master (in faction of course) is the Governor's Proxy due to getting the extra WP.

Sure you get a chance to cast obey twice, but i rather save that 10+ card to make sure perdita either A) stays alive or B) has a higher chance to cast obey herself, because she has a higher CA stat i believe.