Seamus faces Justice!

greenstuff_gav

so, played Malifaux at The 'ers last night. and once again lost :rolleyes:

I took my usual 25ss Crew;

Seamus

Sybelle

Mortimer (proxied with a Iron Kingdoms mini till my Tor Gaming order turns up!)

Rotten Belle

Rotten Belle

Rotten Belle

01.JPG

while whisper took

Lady Justice

The Judge

Death Marshall

Death Marshall

Death Marshall

Death Marshall (proxied by the Studio McVey Seraphine)

.. i hate these guys :sad2:

i flipped Recon (second game out of three!) while whisper was trying to take the Treasure, represented by a Rackham Gargoyle.

02.JPG

Schemes i took Bodyguard and Army Of The Dead, while whisper only took Hold Out

i'll add now we forgot Events; while last game we had Stampede every turn!

also, this passes over alot of the game; so much happens in a single turn it's rather difficult to photo and play!

Seamus' crew sauntered through the ruins, Mortimer occupying himself digging up a corpse while Sybelle took Chastity off along a side

04.JPG

Stella, however, boosted by Seamus' presence, wandered off on her own

05.JPG

Suddenly, Seamus and his Harem spotted Death Marshalls moving the other side of the ruins!

Sybelle darted into a ruined building while Seamus pressed himself against a mysterious rocky outcrop. concentrating, he reanimated the corpse, Haruna pulling herself upright and infront of Seamus.

06.JPG

Stella, however, continued her walk, unaware The Judge and a Death Marshall were moving toward her...

07.JPG

sneaking around, a Death Marshall grabbed the artifact off've the Evil Plinth and ducked into the ruins

08.JPG

The Death Marshalls lept out at the undead wenches, beating up Chastity and leaving her broken in the dust.

Sybelle attacked the Marshall, leaving him a mess on the floor.

09.JPG

meanwhile, The Judge went for shamus, eviscerating Haruna!

10.JPG

while Stella leapt at the Marshall(ess?) and did an extraordinary amount of damage!

11.JPG

in the middle of the ruins, the deathmarshall carrying the Totem hid in a ruin!

12.JPG

Lady Justice, infuriated by the loss of a Death Marshall, attacked Sybelle and gutted her with ease, leaving Isabella to face the buxom berzerker.

13.JPG

Seamus, beginning to worry, took aim and shot The Judge, leaving him barely alive

14.JPG

the Death Marshall(ess), however, had no difficulty smashing Stella.

15.JPG

Seamus, howling at this point from the damage to his harem, used another corpse found by Mortimer to call Mei to unlife. The Judge then found himself in an awkward position, looking at The Face Of Death, hoping reinforcements would reach him in time!

16.JPG

interested in the sounds of battle and being fed up with finding no corpses, mortimer meandered through the ruins, seeing the furious Lady Justice and a deathmarshall aiming for him!

17.JPG

Mei turned to attack a Deathmarshall sneaking up on Seamus.., striking quickly and efficiently!

18.JPG

Seamus, having shot The Judge, turned to level the .50 at the Death Marshall, leaving him at deaths' door!

19.JPG

While Seamus, near death, turned tail and ran, Lady Justice could only look on and rage from the opposite side of hte ruins...

20.JPG

we'd hit game end at this point; whisper was at 4VP to my measly 1VP.

another loss, but a good fun game!

Seamus giving Belles +2wk means that they are slightly better at the whole Recon thing.. just Death Marshalls hammer them sideways and resist all their feminine charms with ease :(

Lady Justice is evil, while Seamus' Necrotic Ministrations are great!

Now Search has been cuddled (combined with an awesome mini :D) i can see Mortimer getting alot of playtime!

i'm still not sold on Sybelle and may drop a Belle as well to try a pair of Punk Zombies :(

Edited by greenstuff_gav