Adding Melee to Ortegas

Jerkle

I play the ortegas and I really want to add a good close combat guy so im leaning towards the executioner but i hate his model(not a big fan of gigantic oversized weapons), anyone have any different models i can use to represent the executioner? Also anyone else you think is good at close combat that i could add to the list? i thought about bishop but he is expensive

I've never had a huge amount of success with the Executioner, but maybe you'll have better luck with him. He's such an easy target that usually he's dead by the time he'd get to do anything.

Yeah he tends to be big and slow. He is very much a model that becomes that I have seen either rule the board or get wiped out without ever doing anything

Well i played a couple of games and i must say Papa Loco is a BEAST in close combat. i got him to smack a warpig twice with his dynamite sticks one causing severe damage and i put the blast on him and a gremlin, there were no survivors after he blew himself up(he had been wounded by the war pig and was careless).

I think ill be adding in some witchling stalkers or guild guard if my group wants to play 35ss and higher games.