RISE of DECEMBER - 30 point Scrap at RIW Hobbies - Livonia MI Dec 12

nerdelemental

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made one major change to the event.

See the end of the first post for addendums to the rules.

Here is the change:

Addendum 1: Following the flavor and order of operations established for game setup in the book, instead of bringing ONE list that you're locked into for the day, you will now only declare your faction of the day at the onset of the tournament. Once you have your pairing established for your next game, you will be given a single strategy for both players. Then you will be given approximately TEN minutes to [secretly] build an appropriate list to best handle the scenario. Your crew may be completely different from game to game.

Here is the change:

Addendum 1: Following the flavor and order of operations established for game setup in the book, instead of bringing ONE list that you're locked into for the day, you will now only declare your faction of the day at the onset of the tournament. Once you have your pairing established for your next game, you will be given a single strategy for both players. Then you will be given approximately TEN minutes to [secretly] build an appropriate list to best handle the scenario. Your crew may be completely different from game to game.

Excellent!

Here is the change:

This is great. :)

Not only would you be gettin' in free, but we're talking about an award not just for the driver(s) of the crew, but maybe for the guy that's come in the furthest!

Don't worry, Fool. Of all the reasons everyone wants me banned, you're not going to be one of them!

When you get your plane ticket, let me know the details so I can pick you up at the airport. I'll not only pay your way into the event, but I'll feed you, too!

Hey, I drove all the way from AZ a month ago...not really for this event, but lack of gaming was a small part of why I came home!

Here is the change:

Damn, and here I was thinkin I MAY get to come fully painted...

Omenbringer - your in, buddy!

Here's an addendum!

I've created the following unique scenario which will run for the second round game. Look it over for any glaring errors or issues needing clarification. Build your army appropriately.

There Must Have Been Some Magic in That Old Silk Hat They Found

* place a 30 mm Snowman token in the center of the board.

During deployment each player declares one of his models to be carrying a Magic Silk Hat. Any model carrying a Silk Hat also gains the following abilitites:

(1) Build Snowman: if no snowman is currently in play, this model may create one at the center point of the board.

(0) When they Placed it on His Head: interact with Snowman Token. Summon the Snowman. The Snowman token gains the following stats and becomes friendly to the player placing the hat.

Wk/Ch: 4/6, Ht: 2, Wp: 5, Ca: 5, Df: 3, Wd: 5

Snowy Fist: Rg: 1melee, Cb: 4, Dg: 1/2/4

Victory Conditions: Score 4 VP if the Snowman is in the controlling player's deployment zone at the end of the game.

Score 2 VP if you control a Snowman but it is not in your deployment zone at the end of the game.

Edited by nerdelemental

Here's an addendum!

I've created the following unique scenario which will run for the second round game. Look it over for any glaring errors or issues needing clarification. Build your army appropriately.

During deployment each player declares one of his models to be carrying a Magic Silk Hat. Any model carrying a Silk Hat also gainst the following abilitites:

(1) Build Snowman: if no snowman is currently in play, this model may create one at the center point of the board.

(0) When they Placed it on His Head: interact with Snowman Token. Summon the Snowman. The Snowman token gains the following stats and becomes friendly to the player placing the hat.

Victory Conditions: Score 4 VP if the Snowman is in the controlling player's deployment zone at the end of the game.

Score 2 VP if you control a Snowman but it is not in your deployment zone at the end of the game.

Sweeet!

Here's an addendum!

During deployment each player declares one of his models to be carrying a Magic Silk Hat. Any model carrying a Silk Hat also gainst the following abilitites:

fixt