Bishop in a 45ss game

mattausten86

I love the model,and i definatley would like to use him at some point,im just not sure if he's worth the 11SS.

heres the list i want to use

Sonnia criid

executioner-7ss

2 witchling stalkers 8ss

2 Death marshalls-8ss

Bishop-11ss

sameal hopkins-8ss

That leaves me with 7 soulstones,since im playing against pandora,i could take the governers proxy but with the amount of WP tests ill have to make,i know he'll kill a fair bit of my own crew.

any help would be appreciated.

cheers

matt

...i could take the governers proxy but with the amount of WP tests ill have to make,i know he'll kill a fair bit of my own crew.

Sorry to sidetrack a bit, but I keep seeing & hearing people mention this.

It's my understanding that while all morale duels are willpower duels, not all willpower duels are morale duels. In other words, you'll be mostly safe from Pandora. Unless I'm missing something?

(Trapped In Your Own Nightmare being the only thing I see that she has that can cause a morale duel, and even then, I'm not sure I personally wouldn't want a +2 Wp, but then, I'm a Pandora player, so I'm looking at it from the other side.)

I agree: With the amount of damage taken on failed WP tests by Pandora anyway, the killing effect is not as bad as it is against other parties, since your model would loose health anyways (most of the time).

How about adding The Judge? He is 7ss and he would add to you list fluff wise, leading the Death Marshalls. Also you might want to keep some extra soulstones in reserve for Sonnia.

Sorry to sidetrack a bit, but I keep seeing & hearing people mention this.

It's my understanding that while all morale duels are willpower duels, not all willpower duels are morale duels. In other words, you'll be mostly safe from Pandora. Unless I'm missing something?

(Trapped In Your Own Nightmare being the only thing I see that she has that can cause a morale duel, and even then, I'm not sure I personally wouldn't want a +2 Wp, but then, I'm a Pandora player, so I'm looking at it from the other side.)

You also can't forget Kade's Kid's got a knife, and Teddy. but other than that, the Proxy will boost your WP duels, and as brasidas said, a Morale Duel specifically states its a Morale duel, all other WP duels are just that, WP duels.

Edited by goblyn13