Hi from the Netherlands

ecthelion

Hey guys,

introduction from holland! I have been lurking here for quite a bit, and thought I'd register and start posting as well. Great thing you've got going here Nathan, and I really love your miniatures. that's basically the only reason I'm gonna start with wyrd; I'm just in the hobby for the painting and collecting, I don't play any games.

I've been painting for quite some time, and have also made quite a few dioramas (mainly GW, but last year I also bought a bucketload of rackham figs). Anyway, I'm mainly interested in fantasy-ish minis, but kinda dig the steampunk idea as well. I'll probably wait with my first order till the teddy comes out (when will that be?), but then you can expect my first purchase of your figures. Anyway, keep up the good work all!

Hi and welcome! Glad to hear the miniatures caught your attention even if you're not a gamer. Both Nathan and I probably are more painter focused to start with, so expect there always to be a focus on creating things for painters around Wyrd.

Also good to see more from Holland around here, we've got several others around these parts as well!

Eric