Killjoy and the guild

mattausten86

Righteo,i really want killjoy cos he's a gorgeous model,and a beast in the game,but what i was wondering would he work well with the guild??????????

Also because everyone has (1)sacrifice when you are fielding him,if i choose to sacrifice a witchling to summon killjoy would that activate immolating demise?????

cheers

matt

Also because everyone has (1)sacrifice when you are fielding him,if i choose to sacrifice a witchling to summon killjoy would that activate immolating demise?????

No because a sacrificed model isn't technically killed, just removed from play.

As far as Killjoy with the Guild. Not sure its the greatest match up. Hes very expensive on his own, plus you will need to sacrifice a model to bring him out and the Guild doesn't tend to have a lot of cheap models.

Yepp, but that combo is a great idea anyway.

And as a side note: The Executioner and Judge both have "Slow to die" and no "intraceable", so you can pull that stun of with them. Though 7ss models are a bit expensive for it if you ask me. Especially since you want Killjoy out on turn 2 or 3 usually.

you could go for a witchling because when they die they do damage and would be right in range for combat for Killjoy. Alternatively a totem being the cheapest thing to sacrafice would work.

Thats what i originally thought (about the witchlings),but apparently sacreficing models dont count as being killed for the 'blowing up when you die ability'.

cheers

matt