New to the guild

mattausten86

Death Marshals move up and take shots. If you're feeling frisky, they can try to slam their opponents into their coffins. Don't worry about that at first, though. Think of them as hard to kill gunslingers.

The Witchling Stalkers are fast little Jawas, tearing across the terrain to get into melee combat. And when they get killed (not if, when) they explode. Just don't run them too far ahead that you won't have a crew to back them up, or to take advantage of their untimely demise.

• 5 weeks later...

I had my first proper game last night, I took Sonnia's box set plus her totem. It didn't seem amazing to me, but it was quite handy to be able to throw out 2 or 3 damage spells with Sonnia then use the totem to put up the wall of flame.

With its CA being lowish using it to block off parts of the field as it can't be resisted worked pretty well.

I won against arcanists with Rasputona 4-0 with the totem casting the wall to stop those pesky gamin running off with the treasure, I was quite lucky with the cards I had though.

I agree, I don't see the point of Perdita's one, although you could say that about all the guild totems, I havn't really looked at the other faction's ones yet. They just seem to be lacking that little something extra.

Although I'll be using the Govenors proxy in my next game, and that one sounds quite useful.