individual arachnids, purchasing them

freedoom

you can also get 30mm bases in our webstore, if you're ordering from there!

yeah, i ordered direct from wyrd earlier today. the bases were cheaper than anywhere else i've seen, i was very tempted to order a bunch of extras. I also grabbed some of the scenic inserts to give my spiders something to stand on.

i would also like to say thank you for the quick turn around on the order. i placed the order at 11am this morning and got the ship notice at 2pm

Just for now I cut some 30, 40 and 50mm circles out of some plasticard. I think I need to make s'more 30mm bases because I play Ramos and Nicodem, and they make minions like no one else! Plus need all those counters.

Are most of you guys using bases for counters? Or have you found something else that is roughly the same size and diameter? Eventually I'm going to order a few (meaning a lot) bases and the scenic inserts for the counters; graveyard for Nicodem and sewer for Ramos. Also use the inserts on the models themselves. I'm going to make my own scenic inserts for the counters too.

I made my own scrap counters on 30mm bases. I glued down and painted some sand on each base to look like dirt, then glued some scorched bits of metal to make piles of "scrap." It took me an afternoon to make them, and I am quite pleased with the results. (Just have to watch out for a few sharp edges! ;) ) I'll see I can get some pictures up later today.