UK Stockists

SMG-Graham

Leeds Wargaming Centre, a fairly new stockist but building up their stock and concentrating on malifaux. (location of this saturdays malifaux event, 20+ players)

(http://www.leedswargamingcentre.com/)

Maelstrom are good, their site reliably shows their stock, i never ever ever ever ever use wayland after being burnt a few times on their "stock" system, try adding a warmachine item to their cart and you'll see their stock shows as infinite, which isnt correct.

Wayland are however meant to be building a new website but i've yet to see that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I would recommend Spirit Games personally brilliant customer service & if they haven't got the item in stock they will tell you & order it and are doing weekly orders for Malifaux

The only time they wont supply is if the model is out of stock & unavailable generally, in which case you will be told & kept up to date.

Update as the local Malifaux nights are defiantly taking off Spirit is carrying more stock & ordering the new stuff in as it becomes avalible.

Edited by EvilGinger
additional information

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The origional list is way out of date and we could probably add a whole raft of new stockists to the list - one of these days I'll get he time to do it.......although it won't be this week ..... maybe next week!!!! Oh No - Storm of Shadows comes out ......so maybe the week after*grin*

It's now on my ever-long list of things to do

• 9 months later...