Pandora Vs. Lillith

capcap

Played a game of Neverborn vs. Neverborn first on of these! I like the fact that the interfaction battles still have a lot of differences in there play.

Crews:

Lillith, 3 Terror Tots, 1 Mature Nephilium

Pandora, 3 Sorrows, Candy, Baby Kade

"Damn her and her stupid Nephilliums" said Pandora while playing with her hair.

"Candy she always gets in the way of my schemes"

"Mistress let me take care of her" said Candy as she rearranged the sweets in her basket looking for her sours.

"No this time we crush them" whispered Pandora.

Diagonal Deployment with no events or special terrain (trying something different)

Turn 1

Both Armies Advanced with Lillith using her transposition to garner even more movement.

Turn 2

The amries close and using her transposition trick the Mature Nephilium soars across the board. Then baby Kade goes for a charge but barely scratches the Mature Nephilium

Turn 3

The Mature Nephilium kills two Sorrows while the terror tots move in with Lillith

Pandora, Candy and Kade cut deeper into the Mature Nephilium

Turn 4

The Mature Nephilium kills the last Sorrow and almost kills Baby Kade while the crew focuses its spells on slowing down Lillith and Inciting the remaining terror tots, buying time to get activations off. Thus the crew kills a tot.

Turn 5

Lillith charges Pandora killing her off of the Red Joker Damage flips. The remaining crew strugles to hurt the last 2 tots and takes one down along with the Mature Nephilium

Turn 6

Candy dies to a terror tot and Baby Kade charges that tot only to fail his attackes and get swarmed by Lillith and then killed

Overall. Very edgy game with lots of suspense. We have 5 people watching toward the end!

• 1 month later...