Hella zombies! ?

Superskull666

Ok so I got my rule book yesterday and was wondering how to get an insane amount of mindless zombies on the table. I was considering the lab assistant the grave digger and nicodem. This way toucan generate 2 a turn on top of what ever othertoken fodder you bring. The cheaper the better. Ideas?

Ps is there's limit to the amount of mindless nico van generate with tokens a turn? I am at work without my book.

You'll probably be sad to hear that they just recently errata'd "graverobber" so that they can no longer do an (all) - produce a corpse counter.

They nixed it (rightfully) due to an inbalance with res'ers being able to get 18+ soul stones up on their opponent in 1-2 turns.

However, Nicodem can still produce an impressive amount of corpse tokens by using Decay and killing stuff. :) Mortimer also has about a 24.5% chance with exhume of getting a corpse counter, which isn't stellar, but he's a great model with great other abilities.