Malifaux in Northern Virginia

nebiros

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and make it one of these days, I normally go to GPC on Thursday nights for some WarmaHordes. I actually work a mile away from the place. =P My training schedule prevents me from taking both days off in a week so I pretty much need to pick between Tuesday nights or Thursday nights. I'll def make it in there eventually though, and I may be able to bring a few friends as well. =)

Hello, I've been pm'ing Thalaric.

I haven't played before, but have read through the rules and have two small crews (unpainted and still in the box, sadly). I can show up tomorrow at GPC around 5 to 5:30, depending on traffic.

I don't have a playable army, but would love to watch a game and learn the rules.

thanks.

I will be there with Just about every Resser and my buddy will be there with his guild. I also have a very small amount of Arcanists. Not sure if its enough for a crew. But we can proxy if need be.

If I can make it, (which its looking like I should be able to) I have plenty of Arcanists y'all can use, if you don't mind them being mostly unpainted. :D