Newly Neverborn

Dv8guy

So my previous master was stolen by my GF and after about 3 weeks of intense study I am beggining on a journey of the inhuman. Bought pandora at the store today. Came home and ordered everything else neverborn (yes all of it).

Now what do I need to know? (and let's keep the "you shoulda picked <insert your faction here> comment down)

A lot of models are still not available, so the options are limited. But, so far I've been pretty happy with the Mature Nephalim. He's a great beatstick, fast, and can get to those hidden models very well. If it were out I might go with Teddy instead, but for now he's probably the best beatstick we have access to.

Well seems like the first thing your figure out is that Neverborn are a combo type army. The Tots and Lillith work great together along with other Nethilum. Pandora and the woes are great together with all there complementary abilities. Also you can get some interesting results when you mix the starter models. For instance if you link some woes to an enemy model and then move a terrifying model into combat with it and it fails the Moral duel thats instant damage!:evil:

Well seems like the first thing your figure out is that Neverborn are a combo type army. The Tots and Lillith work great together along with other Nethilum. Pandora and the woes are great together with all there complementary abilities. Also you can get some interesting results when you mix the starter models. For instance if you link some woes to an enemy model and then move a terrifying model into combat with it and it fails the Moral duel thats instant damage!:evil:

And that's why you use Kade's "Kid's got a knife" spell