Hockey? anyone?

EricJ

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

83 Seconds!?!

Boston, you guys need to wake up. You call that defense? Tim Thomas doesn't, he trusted you guys. . .poor sad man.

Bad start to the game *shakes head* The rest of the game was really close. If they had come onto the ice ready to play it would have been a whole different game. But in the end.... we beat the Flyers! All is right in the world and is is easily forgiven for now XD

. . . .The sound of silence is deafening.

Where have all the Hockey Fans gone? I had thought, though we have our favorites, this was a Hockey Fan thread.

There is still Hockey going on. . .and it is for THE oldest trophy in all of professional sports!

. . . hello, hello, hello, is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone at home?

. . . .The sound of silence is deafening.

Where have all the Hockey Fans gone? I had thought, though we have our favorites, this was a Hockey Fan thread.

There is still Hockey going on. . .and it is for THE oldest trophy in all of professional sports!

. . . hello, hello, hello, is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone at home?

Nope I am here! Bruins just had a decent break and I missed to much of Saturdays game to really comment on it ;)

Huzzah Bruins! 6 to 5 but man they should not have let in about 3 of those goals. They got to sloppy at times but they had the lightning. So series tied 1 to 1, going to be interesting.

As a sharks fan I don't have much experience being a fan at this point of the season. At this point I've just about gotten over the disappointment of blowing a series we should have won, and looking ahead to next year. Now, last year I was all excited at this point, and the sharks got swept...so this year I'm not quite sure what to do...so I'm standing silently in the corner. :D

I don't know what it is about bay area teams, first the Giants win the world series while torturing their fans the whole time, now, so far this playoffs the Sharks have adopted the same tactics. Would it kill them just one to play in a blow out... (kidding kidding!)

Would it kill them just one to play in a blow out... (kidding kidding!)

OOOOPPPS!

Wrong team accomplished the request huh Eric?

Still very proud to hear Bieksa credited with a Gordie Howe Hat Trick!

Down 2-0 I would really like the Sharks to make it close. . . .

I don't know, they stopped playing with heart. Last year against Chicago they actually played well and all the games were well played, but the first 2 games so far they look like they're playing like it's the first month of the season, no urgency, no heart. They look like they're happy they got this far, and just going out and playing not to lose, which of course is the fastest way to lose. Hopefully going home will wake them up. @ good games in the Shark tank and it's a new series :D

I agree all the talent in the world is no match for desire and heart. The Wings just looked to give up at the start of the series then woke up and played with some of the flash and fire they had at the beginning of the season. Game 7 was a good game, they just fell short, but had they played with more desire and heart at the beginning. . . .

Tampa Bay is falling into that trap as well. . .just coming out flat is NOT the way to Lord Stanley's cup

Bruins go up 2 to 1 in the series! Hail the Black and Gold!

Only caught bits and pieces of the game (long night of Malifauxing) but from what I saw I liked until the 3rd period. Bruins played a stalling game for a few minutes during it and that irked me, I wanted to see them attack and play the game rather then just dumping to center ice over and over again. But they finally hiked up their pants and but in another goal for 2 to 0 sweep, Tim Thomas is freaking amazing.

sorry been busy so wasn't getting on here as much as I'd like. Canucks are looking strong. Too bad for SJ that Eager decided to goon it up and let Van walk all over them. Don't understand why Mclellan kept throwing him out there. SJ better find their game tonight or they may just find themselves swept again.

Go Canucks Go!

DOWN 3- and Win it 5-3 Tampa Bay is Amazing.

;)

*grumbles*

That was freaking stupid. Boston stopped skating and just gave up the game. They dominated they, literally bent them over and dominated them. Then suddenly... it's like they decided to go have a picnic and stopped playing Hockey.

3 games left, if the Bruins play like they can it should be ours. But if they keep up this half a game of hockey/half a game of taking tea it's going to slip through their fingers.

. . and if Tampa plays like they can, it will go to 7!

Which Tampa expected and Boston did not. With Roli the goalie out though, "I got a bad feeling about this". Smith is good, but he is no Roli. And Thomas started to turn it on last night, but Game 6 is in Tampa so we will see.

How about them Sharks Eric?

Eric?

Yeah we will see. If both teams wake up it will be a stellar game but I think Boston has had the edge in these cases. But if either of them don't come to play it's going to be a quick game. I just wish the Bruins would stay motivated for an entire game this season, they are doing amazing when they are awake, out skating just about every team until they fall asleep later in the game -_-. Though you have to hand it to Thomas, that guy is a freaking wall.

Yes, yes it would. I jest of course, but seeing Steve Yzerman take the team he built to the cup his first year would be EPIC!

Tim Thomas being from the mitten helps ease that pain so either way I have a team to jeer, er cheer for. :0

Late night games do tend to suck though, but an east west series is good for the NHL.