How are things going?

Jolli_Da_awesome

Hola,

I'm not a Res player, but I am curious... after the change to graverobber, how have Res games been against Guild models that can destroy/sacrifice cropse counters? Main reason I ask, is that my buddy (a Res player) and myself, see the change as balanced, except for against the guild (the one faction that can pretty easily destroy/sacrifice cropse counters). BTW, I am a GUild player, so I'm just wondering how things are going (for balance and all).

I haven't played any battles after the official change yet but I have played several games against Guild without every using the search action. And I will say I am about 50/50 against them.

They can be tough on a Res player but this is where picking the right scheme and thwarting there schemes comes into play.

You can still beat them in a stand up fight as well, you just need to play to your Res other strengths and not there corpse counter abilities as much.

I played vs Medwards Gremlins Friday night. 35ss game. I had a little trouble getting going with no search plus the warpig ate the first 3 or 4 corpse counters that dropped, but eventually was able to get it all together.

edit: was using McM, Sebastien, 2 punk zombies, 4 necropunk, 1 flesh construct.

Edited by snakeking

With McM you are going to take 3 Body counters at the start of the game.

Then you cast 2 Wracked with pain on your construct,to get another 2 Counters,to summon a second construct, then you can heal him with a nurse or McM himself next turn.

= Fleshconstruct for 3 Soulstones.

I was able to get a couple of 25ss games in yesterday and while I did not notice it as much with my Seamus list my McM list played a bit slower. I found that I had a slightly different focus then before on what is important. There was one point that if I was going to have any shot at getting some corpse counters I would have to activate McM a bit earlier in the round then what I really liked.