Adding some models to get started

Invader Larb

I have a few Wyrd minis and want to build them into a playable Malifaux Ressurectionist team. I need some help. I have McMourning, Mortimer, and some dogs on small bases (from another company). So where do I go from here? Are the dogs supposed to be on small or medium bases? What models would give me the best bang for my buck getting started? Do I need Sebastian? What do I need for Flesh Constructs, etc?

Thanks for the help!

the dogs would be on a small base, you want to add a nurse (she can pump the doggies full of drugs and turn them into explodding doggy missiles, and a flesh construct for a heavy hitter, and maybe some necropunks for line troops

And sebastian would be helpful to help you get body parts to make more doggies.

Canine Remains are indeed on 30mm bases.

Sebastian is a great little addition to a McM crew for extra damage output (spells & saw) as well as a quick healer in a pinch.

To make a Flesh construct during the game, all you need is 5 Body Parts Counters. Or just start with one then make a second one when your opponent would really hate to face it.

Nurses with the Canines is a downright mean combo with the Nurse loading up the pups with drugs for the "Dog Bomb".

Necropunks also are a great addition as speedy little speed-bumps. And when they fall in battle use their bits to make more dogs or another Flesh Construct. :D

As I stated in my previous post, Necropunks are great Speed Bumps. Or good Nurse fodder if necessary.

Depending on the Stone limit of your Encounter you could go with:

@ 25 Stones:

Sebastian

1 Nurse

2 Canine Remains

2 Necropunks

Nets you 21 Stones worth of models with 4 leftover to either add to his Soulstone pool or get some starting Body Parts Counters.

If you drop 1 stone from your cache, that'll let you start with 5 Body Parts and 5 Soulstones in game.

And first turn you can use those 5 Body Parts and make yourself a Flesh Construct. ;)