Ramos and Outcast Friends (Brawl)

Wisp

Hi, new player here. I don't own the book yet, but I got a chance to check it out yesterday. And I have a few questions on making a group.

The character I'm most interested in is Ramos. However, while the other arcanist fellows are nice and all, I really don't like the idea of mixing Ramos together with any of the other two, looks-wise. That kind of leaves me with the problem of brawls, where you are supposed to have two characters (or one, with ten extra soulstones, was it?).

However, I do like the outcast characters. Or Leveticus and the Viktorias, mostly. I know the Viktorias had a special rule where they cost five extra soulstones, but Leveticus had no such thing. Can he be fielded with Ramos? If so, what will they be able to hire? Is it:

a) Either all arcanists (Ramos) or any constructs/undead (Leveticus).

B) Both of the above.

c) Only constructs/undead from the arcanist faction.

Also, I'd like to know what a Ramos/Viktorias team can field and if they work well together with Ramos, considering the five soulstone cost and all.

Oh, and is Leveticus getting a box set in the near future, like all the other characters got?

havent read the rules yet, so cant feedback on that.

but Im pretty sure that from a thematical point of view Ramos + Leveticus is a very interesting combo :)

Also pretty sure from what I read so far, this means a lot of stuff will have good synergies with both of them, so they are truelly working together in a brawl (instead of having your group split in two sides between two different masters.)

Ramos and Leveticus works well since Leveticus requires that the crew he is in only contain Soulless, Undead or Construct models this affects the whole crew in a brawl.

So with Ramos he would only be able to field Constructs from the arcanist faction while Leveticus would allow for the use of any of the Constructs, Soulless and Undead from any faction at no additional cost :)

Leveticus allows you to hire everything but Nurses, Sebastian, and Mortimer in the Resurrectionists, Teddy, Bad Juju and the Hooded Rider from the neverborn, the Peacekeeper from the the Guild, the Ice Golems, Gamin, Joss, and the Steampunk Arachnids and Steamborg, plus the Steampunk Abomination, Rusty Alyce, the Desolation Engine, and Killjoy

Edited by goblyn13