Graverobbing

Leb14

• 1 month later...

do players think that the removal of (0)search for graverobbers has cuddled us, or have the points been rebalanced after the change?

whilst I admit it was too powerful to generate corpse counters easily with low level models, we seem to have to wait around for things to die before we can get any in to start working with. If hamelin is playing, they quickly get taken away by rats.

I know that Seb can cut parts off people and 2 parts makes 1 corpse, but the idea of Ressurectionists ressing stuff doesnt seem to happen in games I play, or am I doing it wrong? should I use Morty to use his (all) action to generate counters early in the game?

my usual crew is Undertakers plus 2/4 canine remains.

all comments gratefully considered. (well almost all...)

Definitely doing it wrong. McMourning can Wracked With Pain -> Dissect a Canine Remains on the first turn to generate 6 Body Parts. The dog just chooses to auto fail the resist checks... very small chance of this not working.

That means on turn one you can turn a 2 SS Canine Remains into a Flesh Construct.

Don't be afraid to cut up your own stuff to get the body part train rolling. If you've got the cards to summon, you can do it again next turn, assuming you brought another dog. Turn 3 your opponent's stuff will start dying and there should be no shortage of body parts from there on out.

Don't forget that Sebastian can make more dogs, too.

I actually like the Necropunks as bait as well for McMs finangling, as you can hit them a couple of times for Body Parts without killing them thanks to Hard to Kill. So you can cut them three times at least as long as you get weak damage every time. I usually stab, stab, Dissection, allowing me to get 5 +2 for the corpse = 7 Body Parts, and then turn it into a Flesh Golem on Turn 1 if need be [YES]. Sure, it uses all my actions, but I still have 2 extra Body Parts for the next turn.