Who will work?

cyberpunk66

I'm new to the game and I don't have any mini's yet or the book. My question is I'm ordering a box to start and some mercenaries. I want to know who will work with The Hag from the Unborn. I'm interested in the Sniper, and Lady Hammerstrike, I also like the Ratcatcher. Will these models work with the Unborn? I thought that it would be cool to have a starter box and bump up to higher points games with a couple of Merc's. Thanks!

Thanks! Fantastic! I wasn't sure if they would work with Zoraida. I didn't know if it was like WARMACHINE where only certain mercenaries would work with certain factions. I'm excited! I hope to have my models by the end of the week at my LGS. There is +-/6 of us getting into Malifaux at the moment.

Great! That's a solid number for sure.

We wanted to be sure we didn't have a similar issue that WM/Hordes had with the Mercenary faction. The Outcasts are indeed their own faction. They are all competitive. All the models with Mercenary will work for anyone though not all of the Outcasts have Mercenary.

Outcasts are a Faction! (yes, the polar opposite of "Mercs are not a faction.") While some Outcasts have the Mercenary trait, not all Oucasts are mercenaries. The Outcasts can definitely stand alone on their own merits, and like TBK said, they were designed that way from the start.

Sounds like a fun list. Don't forget to pick up a pack of Gremlins to go with Zoraida. (gotta love enthrall).

Outcasts are a Faction! (yes, the polar opposite of "Mercs are not a faction.") While some Outcasts have the Mercenary trait, not all Oucasts are mercenaries. The Outcasts can definitely stand alone on their own merits, and like TBK said, they were designed that way from the start.

quote]

It sounds more complicated than it is... Hopefully... :nod:

As we say in Sweden, "All blueberries are blue berries, but all blue berries are not blueberries..."

• 1 month later...