Time To Bump To 35ss

snakeking

Well after getting a handful of games in I think we are going to try a 35ss game this week.

I have been playing the McM box set and will be looking through the book for additions and changes.

One suggestion was adding a 2nd Flesh Construct (which I approve!).

I also wouldnt mind trying out Necropunks.

Samurai punks look really good too with paired weapons and the rest of their abilities.

Sebastien the best in this case? Mortimer seems pretty good and i think would work with McM too!

What do some of my fellow Resurrectionists think?

Another Flesh Construct is nice to have, they're tanks. Also don't overlook Canine Remains, them and Necro-punks give you some speed that is otherwise lacking in a Res list, and combine VERY well with Nurses to make guided missiles to send into the heart of the enemy.

The Canine Remains should be available in the coming months...but shouldn't be hard to find proxies until then :)

Another Flesh Construct is nice to have, they're tanks. Also don't overlook Canine Remains, them and Necro-punks give you some speed that is otherwise lacking in a Res list, and combine VERY well with Nurses to make guided missiles to send into the heart of the enemy.

The Canine Remains should be available in the coming months...but shouldn't be hard to find proxies until then :)

proxies picked up today. A man does need his best friend, Canine Remains!

I did summon one the other night vs Pandora and was able to put two Massive Doses... the thing was a missile of destruction, lol.

Oh Lord. I hadnt seen that combo before. The Necropunks with their (0) 9" Leap (thankfully they dont have the Mask on their CA!) can get an 18" charge off, and the dogs can get a 19" charge off on a wounded living model, or 11" normal charge. If the Nurse hits up two adjacent Canine Remains in the same turn and for any reason the two of them have Companion...

...let's just say CB 8 vs something with -2 Df is baaad, m'kay? Even hitting for minimum damage, which seems to happen alot, my Silurids were working over a Steamborg Executioner in tandem...

And yea, I play Neverborn. Me no like undead, and now, I like them even less! Meep!

Oh Lord. I hadnt seen that combo before. The Necropunks with their (0) 9" Leap (thankfully they dont have the Mask on their CA!) can get an 18" charge off, and the dogs can get a 19" charge off on a wounded living model, or 11" normal charge. If the Nurse hits up two adjacent Canine Remains in the same turn and for any reason the two of them have Companion...

...let's just say CB 8 vs something with -2 Df is baaad, m'kay? Even hitting for minimum damage, which seems to happen alot, my Silurids were working over a Steamborg Executioner in tandem...

And yea, I play Neverborn. Me no like undead, and now, I like them even less! Meep!

and ideally the Canine Remains will have a dose of 'Speed' which allows them to reactivate on top of the stimulant that gives +2/+2 Wk/Cg, +4 Cb, and + flip.

nasty.

McM is my primary Res master. He's got a lot of good army options but one thing I haven't heard people talk about that I think is fantastic with McM are rotten belles. McM is a close combat beast and the res are a close combat faction. Moving in enemy units is a really strong ability with such a list. With scalpel slinging and fast McM has a lot of range, and once you toss lure in he can threaten huge portions of the board.

Just throwing it out there. There is a lot of potential for interesting lists and you should run what suits you. The Rotten belles are just a personal preference of mine (1-2 in 35 SS).

Another Flesh Construct is nice to have, they're tanks.

Unless I really need the stones elsewhere, or the game is small, I will pretty much buy Flesh Constructs in pairs. They're just that cool, and that useful.

Also don't overlook Canine Remains, them and Necro-punks give you some speed that is otherwise lacking in a Res list, and combine VERY well with Nurses to make guided missiles to send into the heart of the enemy.

Ah, exploding dog bombs... Such great fun, and so effective for the cost.

Little bit of GS and they are healthy hookers. :D

Yes, he did say that.

I had Lilith (http://www.coolminiornot.com/store/product.php?xProd=4214&xSec=101) and her totem (http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/02098), some Terror Tots (played by themselves), a Mature Nephilim (http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/03084 and http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/14083) and some Silurids that werent proxied by anything close.

I have, oh, 150+ models in this nature from all over the internet :) I like Amazons!