Misaki - Thoughts?

The Keebler

Yeah. She's pretty solid, but one of those that looks a little better on paper. But she's got a lot of flexibility for her SS cost. Ronin aren't out yet but they serve a similar purpose to Misaki, and Bishop does what she does better but costs considerably more.

In the end, mine see a lot of play, but she's usually used to tie something up. her "Wind" spell is signature. Fire is pretty good, too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im new to the game but from what i can see, she looks like quire a flexible melee character. dont know if that helps u at all but hey.

I just cant wait to get my hands on the convict gunslinger and wotever the other one i wanted that makes u discard cards. forgot. tiredness ftl

whose df are you supposed to use when you cast wind? is it a typo cos all the other spells have no resist.

It's either a typo, or a transcription error. It modifies misaki's melee range on her melee attacks (which would be defended against with defense), but that probably shouldn't be in the spells profile. :)