• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

?!?

WHISKEY

TANGO

FOXTROT

Once you tell me how we'll be graced with your presence you'll happily be able to use any of my Guild you want. I have a couple pieces unassembled so if you've got your eye on anything new just shoot me the word here and I'll endeavor to get it up to tabletop speed. And you also didn't realize it, but you'll be playing me, too. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Been a while since poking at this thread!

Getting back into a regular Tuesday night Mali swing, and we have some good guys rolling in from Toledo and the furthest, darkest corner of SE Michigan to play.

Like Joe, I plan to roll my Ramos for the first time tonight and look forward to seeing who I get on the other side of the table. I never really thought about it, but I have NEVER played him! Glenn has always put him on the table in playtest so I've never even assembled my crew! It was wild to go digging through my pewter pile to even track some of the pieces down - From Book 1. Crazy. I'm tempted to say we playtested Ramos more regularly than any other master, too.

So, I have a plan for Ramos and it's very dissimilar to how Glenn runs him, so I'm sure it'll fall apart turn two. ;)