10-24-09 Chicago Tournament!

WEiRD sKeTCH

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to attend. Found out about this kinda late so I guess i'm stuck as an alternate for now.

Not to worry.

Some people are still listed as maybes and even if everyone signed up shows, I'll be on hand to play some friendly games with you.

As long as you don't mind me running around answering rules questions and/or passing out candy.

Edited by WEiRD sKeTCH
Answering not asking... I blame TBK

• 2 weeks later...
Alrighty.

That moves Mort out of the Reserves.

WOOOOOOT! Awesome!!

Looking forward to it!

And I agree with those other folks - 30ss seems like a very nice compromise between time and game-size.

Looking forward to it, just a few weeks away!

(painting fiercely)

-Mort

Slot me as a "Maybe." I talked with my sister (who lives in Chicago) and there is a chance I will drive out to visit with the kid, and slip out for the event.

I ought to know by next weekend.

I may need model assistance. All I own is a boxed set (assembled last night) an I've (so far) gotten a whole two games in! Woot newbs!

Slot me as a "Maybe." I talked with my sister (who lives in Chicago) and there is a chance I will drive out to visit with the kid, and slip out for the event.

I ought to know by next weekend.

I may need model assistance. All I own is a boxed set (assembled last night) an I've (so far) gotten a whole two games in! Woot newbs!

Added.

Let me know what models you need to borrow, I have the whole line.

'Dox, if you and I are still game for tomorrow, you can borrow my Executioner to see how he plays. You might also like Samael or one of the Mercs to fit an open slot but I'll help walk you through what might fit your style or plug holes you might have. Judge team is pretty well rounded for range and melee, though, so it's all good. I don't know if one of the Ortegas would fit a role you need other than maybe Nino (ranged sniper type) or Santiago (walking meatshield with ranged).

Dammit!

Wouldn't ya know it. So yesterday I found out we're dog-sitting for an elderly dog for the next two weeks. And since the GF will be working that saturday, I need to be here to make sure the dog doesn't piddle on the rug while the GF is at work.

Guess I'm out. Sorry! I'll make it up to ya, I swear!