What Resurrectionist are you thinking about

gregdorf

Because everyone else seems to be doing it I thought I would start this thread, but I wanted to make it more interesting and list models that you are thinking about taking in your crew.

I have always been partial to McMourning and his group. What I would like to take as a list is Him, two Nurses, two Fleshconstructs, some necropunks, and Sebastian. I am not sure how legal this list is or how many points. If I have more room then I would have to add some Belles, because I have heard this rumor that all problems can be overcome by adding more dead hookers.

Also I was thinking it would very cool if we had some zombie smilies.

Seamus all the way. Like everything about him! Would like to fill the crew out with dogs and possibly some outcast mercs, the gunslinger comes to mind but I'll need to wait and see that damnable book. (It just can't get into my hands fast enough!). Liking the sound of this Noir chick too.

For bigger games I'll pick up either McMourning or Leveticus depending on what they're like, also more dogs. I love the idea of a horde of slabbering doggy-zombies!

Doggy-zombies vs ice kitties, place bets now!

I'm going to be getting the rest of the models I want for my Seamus crew, as well as getting a McM crew. They're just so much fun. Nicodem is ruthlessly efficient at what he does, but he just doesn't have that flair I like to have.

The McM list you're looking at is going to run you the high side of a Scrap, so you might have to scale it down sometimes. It should work nicely in a Brawl, but be prepared for having do deal with the possibility of someone bringing two masters to the party if you're using enough stones.

You're certainly right about the dead hookers, but you really need Seamus if you want to make the pile bigger.

Never underestimate movement tech with an assault master.

My Minature cant is rusty, can someone translate?

As for Master, Nicodem all the way. He's good with Punks, Flesh Constructs and Necros. You can end up with a table full of mindless dead keeping you alive.

Plus he is really fun with Killjoy :)

Edited by nilus

Having two crews, Seamus and his belles, and McMourning, Sebastion, 2 Nurses, Flesh Construct, and 3 Necropunks.

Will then have fun combining different elememts of the two forces, possibaly add in some mercenaries like Convict Gun Slinger, Killjoy and Hamelin (is he allowed?). Like the idea of Killjoy with stimulants!!!!

I know they're not available now, but we do have some fuuuun models in mind to expand on the Seamus theme...although the Bete Noire from this book is designed to fit with his theme as well, it's just not done yet

First totems, now Bete Noire... gosh, Eric, what will you have at GenCon? Sonnia's heavy hitter, perhaps? :D

I know they're not available now, but we do have some fuuuun models in mind to expand on the Seamus theme...although the Bete Noire from this book is designed to fit with his theme as well, it's just not done yet

"Bette noir from this book" combined with an earlier comment about stats also being in the book.

does this mean the book also has info (stats, maybe artwork ?) of all miniatures coming out in the foreseeable future ?

out of curiosity...tough in a couple of days we find out ourselves ;)... how many unreleased characters,minions etc. are there "per faction" ?

"Bette noir from this book" combined with an earlier comment about stats also being in the book.

does this mean the book also has info (stats, maybe artwork ?) of all miniatures coming out in the foreseeable future ?

out of curiosity...tough in a couple of days we find out ourselves ;)... how many unreleased characters,minions etc. are there "per faction" ?

If we're counting totems, there has got to be (rough estimate) at least a half dozen or more miniatures for each faction that have not seen the light of day, yet.